6 Reasons to Fall in Love with YOGOJI™
1. VARIETY IS THE SPICE IN YOUR SOY CHAI LATTE YOGOJI™ gives you a whopping 400, shiny new icons to play with, including every yoga pose it's possible to pretzel yourself into to the spiritual kitsch (think bindis and #yogapants).
2. LET IT FLOW YOGOJI's Sequencing Notepad is the quickest way to plan, save and share your yoga class sequences. Use it as a tool in your own practice, or to teach others.
3. PIMP YOUR TEXTS YOGI-STYLE Make every message lol-worthy by sending YOGOJI's in your text messages and emails.
4. FIND YOUR ASANA EASILY YOGOJI™ icons are grouped by category: standing, prone, seated, supine, arm balances, backbends and inversions – and then by level of difficulty. Silky smooth sequencing just became a cinch.
5. PRACTICE YOUR ENGLISH AND SANSKRIT Tap and hold any asana to view both the English and Sanskrit names. Select your preferred language and it will display for quick recall.
6. SIZE MATTERS YOGOJI™ are slightly bigger than emoji. No magnifying glass required here!
What YOGOJI™ looks like
Pretty neat, huh
Planning yoga classes with YOGOJI™ is as easy as nodding off in Savasana.
Trust us, you totally need this app.
WHAT some of our happy yogi's Think
The coolest yoga app to hit the market this decade. @huffingtonpost
This app is FABULOUS!!! Am going to use it for my class plans starting immediately. @omyogasydney
OMGoji...I love this app! It's so much fun and super convenient for creating yoga sequences for my home practice. via AMK
I simply LOVE this app! It has made my daily practice so much easier. via bendystretchy
Awesome app! Love this for texting friends and keeping track of my fave sequences. - via Salpizz
Just downloaded and I'm obsessed!!! #bestideaevs - @riesalee
YOGOJI™ is proudly brought to you by Ganesh.
you can't ARGUE WITH THE GOD OF INTELLECT AND REMOVER OF OBSTACLES
But really, can you?
Still need more convincing?
YOU'RE PROVING A TOUGH NUT TO CRACK
Maybe think about the mad street cred you'll get with both your flexi and not-so-flexi yogi friends?