Last Updated 25 July 2016
- What personal information YOGOJI™ collects and holds.
- How YOGOJI™ directly and indirectly collects personal information from you.
- How YOGOJI™ holds the personal information we collect from you.
- The purpose for, which YOGOJI™ holds your personal information.
- How you can access, amend and change your personal information YOGOJI™ holds.
- How you can complain if you feel YOGOJI™ is not using your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (the “APP”).
- The circumstances under, which YOGOJI™ may share your personal information to related entities of YOGOJI™.
HOW DOES YOGOJI™ COLLECT INFORMATION
When people use the App, YOGOJI™ collects information directly from you when you purchase, download, install and register with YOGOJI™ and indirectly from you when you use the App.
YOGOJI™ may also indirectly collect information, such as your geolocation, mobile identification number and any other identifier by depending on your personal security settings.
YOGOJI™ may collect data using data collection tools such as beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other software (the “Data Collection Tools”).
WHAT INFORMATION DOES YOGOJI™ COLLECT
When you make the fabulous and life changing decision to download, register or use YOGOJI™, we will collect information directly and indirectly, which identifies you. The information YOGOJI™ directly collect includes your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number and credit card information. YOGOJI™ may also indirectly collect information, such as your geolocation, mobile identification number and any other identifier by depending on your personal security settings.
YOGOJI™ may keep your information in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format, which means that you cannot be reasonably identified by the information YOGOJI™ collects.
The information YOGOJI™ collects from you includes:
- The information you provide us with when you fill out the forms to register, use and subscribe to the App. This includes identification information, including your name, e-mail address and various other account information or data related to your registration with YOGOJI™.
- Information when you interact with us, which may include entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or if you report a problem with the App.
- Device data, including your personal device identifier provided by your personal device operating system, your mobile operating system details and also the name of your mobile carrier.
- Information relating to how and when you use the App. Examples of the information collected in this regard include the number of times you use YOGOJI™, which parts of it you use and other information such as country settings and time stamps.
- Geolocation data, which is information relating to the geographical position of your device. This may also include information regarding the time the information was recorded, as well as precise data, such as GPS-level location data. It is important to understand that your mobile device provides you with options, which enable you to control the use and sharing of precise device location data.
- Information for your device when you use YOGOJI™, including information relating to your specific device, your carrier and other technical data.
HOW DOES YOGOJI™ USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
YOGOJI™ may use the information we collect, either alone or in combination with other data and information, to:
- Deliver the App to you and ensure the optimal functionality and operation of the App, including providing you with customer support.
- Communication and share information with you by e-mail, post, telephone (including through in-application advertising), including information about your account, updates to the App and products or services YOGOJI™ feels may be of interest to you.
- Fulfil our obligations and enforce any rights arising from agreements entered into between you and YOGOJI™.
- When you share your information with YOGOJI™ via a social network provider, we may use this information on your social network profile to allow you to share information about YOGOJI™ with your connections and social network.
HOW DOES YOGOJI™ DISCLOSURE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
YOGOJI™ may share your information as follows:
- To any authorised service providers, content providers or other third parties that perform services on behalf of YOGOJI™. Such services may include the provision of customer service, marketing assistance, statistical analysis, supporting the functionality of YOGOJI™ and the App and other features offered through or by YOGOJI™. These service providers may have limited access to your personal information, only so far as it is needed to perform their functions. Third party service providers are not permitted to share or use your personal information for any other purposes.
- With subsidiaries and affiliates of YOGOJI™, including any entity or their successor, in the event of sale, merger, divestiture or reorganisation of YOGOJI™, in which, personal information held by YOGOJI™ forms part of the assets being transferred in the transaction.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any legal, government or regulatory request or order.
- If YOGOJI™ or any of affiliates or associates feel disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, users, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW DOES YOGOJI PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
YOGOJI™ takes the protection of your personal information just as seriously as we take our love of yoga. We take all security measures, including physical, electronic and procedural, to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and disclosure. Despite our best efforts and attempts, it is important to be aware that no security measures are impenetrable. Transmissions of personal information are done so at your own risk and YOGOJI™ is not responsible for the circumvention or any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
YOGOJI™ AND INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
YOGOJI™ the App and the Website are not directed to children under the age of 13. Although everyone knows you are never too young to start yoga, if YOGOJI™ becomes aware that information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information and terminate this person's account as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete the information.
HOW LONG DOES YOGOJI™ STORE YOUR INFORMATION
YOGOJI™ may retain data after you cease using the App for operational, auditing, content or analytical purposes.
HOW TO ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to access or modify your personal information held by us, you can request YOGOJI™ to amend it for you by contacting us at the details below. We will consider if the information requires amendment. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete any information if we believe such action would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer want to receive e-mails, news, information or promotional material from YOGOJI™, you can unsubscribe from YOGOJI™ marketing communications. However, you will still receive App-related operational communications, such as account verification, purchase confirmations and administrative messages, so long as you are registered with the App.
YOGOJI™ c/o Ireland Digital Pty Ltd, PO BOX 5310, Middle Park VIC 3206, AUSTRALIA
© 2016 Ireland Digital Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.