Last Updated 26 AUGUST 2017
- What personal information Ireland Digital collects and holds.
- How Ireland Digital directly and indirectly collects personal information from you.
- How Ireland Digital holds the personal information we collect from you.
- The purpose for, which Ireland Digital holds your personal information.
- How you can access, amend and change your personal information Ireland Digital holds.
- How you can complain if you feel Ireland Digital is not using your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (the “APP”).
- The circumstances under, which Ireland Digital may share your personal information to related entities.
HOW DOES IRELAND DIGITAL COLLECT INFORMATION
When people use YOGOJI™, Ireland Digital directly collects information from you when you purchase, download, install and register with YOGOJI™. Ireland Digital indirectly collects information from you when you use YOGOJI™ such as your geolocation, mobile identification number and any other identifier depending on your personal security settings.
Ireland Digital may collect data using data collection tools such as beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other software (the “Data Collection Tools”).
WHAT INFORMATION DOES IRELAND DIGITAL COLLECT
When you make the fabulous and life changing decision to download, register, use or purchase Ireland Digital products and services, we will collect information directly and indirectly, which identifies you. The information Ireland Digital directly collect includes your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information. Ireland Digital may also indirectly collect information, such as your geolocation, mobile identification number and any other identifier by depending on your personal security settings.
Ireland Digital may keep your information in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format, which means that you cannot be reasonably identified by the information Ireland Digital collects.
The information Ireland Digital collects from you includes:
- The information you provide us with when you fill out the forms to register with, use and subscribe to the App or purchase products. This includes identification information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and various other account information or data related to your registration with YOGOJI™ or purchase of products.
- Information when you interact with us, which may include entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or if you report a problem with the App or purchase.
- Device data, including your personal device identifier provided by your personal device operating system, your mobile operating system details and also the name of your mobile carrier.
- Information relating to how and when you use the App. Examples of the information collected in this regard include the number of times you use YOGOJI™, which parts of it you use and other information such as country settings and time stamps.
- Geolocation data, which is information relating to the geographical position of your device. This may also include information regarding the time the information was recorded, as well as precise data, such as GPS-level location data. It is important to understand that your mobile device provides you with options, which enable you to control the use and sharing of precise device location data.
- Information for your device when you use YOGOJI™, including information relating to your specific device, your carrier and other technical data.
HOW DOES IRELAND DIGITAL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ireland Digital may use the information we collect, either alone or in combination with other data and information, to:
- Deliver the App to you and ensure the optimal functionality and operation of the App, including providing you with customer support.
- Deliver purchases to you from the Store, including providing you with customer support.
- Communication and share information with you by e-mail, post, telephone (including through in-application advertising), including information about your account, updates to the App and products or services YOGOJI™ feels may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill our obligations and enforce any rights arising from agreements entered into between you and YOGOJI™.
- When you share your information with YOGOJI™ via a social network provider, we may use this information on your social network profile to allow you to share information about YOGOJI™ with your connections and social network.
HOW DOES IRELAND DIGITAL DISCLOSE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
Ireland Digital may share your information as follows:
- To any authorised service providers, content providers or other third parties that perform services on behalf of YOGOJI™. Such services may include the delivery of purchased goods, provision of customer service, marketing assistance, statistical analysis, supporting the functionality of YOGOJI™ and the App and other features offered through or by YOGOJI™. These service providers may have limited access to your personal information, only so far as it is needed to perform their functions. Third party service providers are not permitted to share or use your personal information for any other purposes.
- With subsidiaries and affiliates of YOGOJI™, including any entity or their successor, in the event of sale, merger, divestiture or reorganisation of YOGOJI™, in which, personal information held by YOGOJI™ forms part of the assets being transferred in the transaction.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any legal, government or regulatory request or order.
- If YOGOJI™ or any of affiliates or associates feel disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, users, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW DOES IRELAND DIGITAL PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Ireland Digital takes the protection of your personal information just as seriously as we take our love of yoga. We take all security measures, including physical, electronic and procedural, to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and disclosure. Despite our best efforts and attempts, it is important to be aware that no security measures are impenetrable. Transmissions of personal information are done so at your own risk and Ireland Digital is not responsible for the circumvention or any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
IRELAND DIGITAL AND INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
YOGOJI™ is not directed to children under the age of 13. Although everyone knows you are never too young to start yoga, if Ireland Digital becomes aware that information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information and terminate this person's account as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the information.
HOW LONG DOES IRELAND DIGITAL STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Ireland Digital may retain data after you cease using YOGOJI™ for operational, auditing, content or analytical purposes.
Our Store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell specific products to you via the Store. Your data relating to store purchases is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
HOW TO ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to access or modify your personal information held by us, you can request YOGOJI™ to amend it for you by contacting us at the details below. We will consider if the information requires amendment. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete any information if we believe such action would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer want to receive e-mails, news, information or promotional material from YOGOJI™, you can unsubscribe from YOGOJI™ marketing communications. However, you will still receive App-related operational communications, such as account verification, purchase confirmations and administrative messages, so long as you are registered with the App.
CONTACTING IRELAND DIGITAL
YOGOJI™ c/o Ireland Digital Pty Ltd, PO BOX 330, Potts Point, New South Wales 1335